Broker review TrioMarkets
TrioMarkets is a licensed broker that is regulated by CySec. The company cooperates only with reliable liquidity providers and conducts all transactions with assets at the headquarter of Barclays Bank in Britain. The main goal of TrioMarkets is to provide all its clients with transparent and secure access to the Forex market.
The broker offers several accounts for work:
- Standard — for new traders. A min. deposit of $500, a leverage of 1:300, a spread from 1.4 p.;
- Advanced — for traders with any level of experience. A leverage of 1:200, a spread from 0 p.;
- Premium — for traders who want to get the lowest fee and the optimal spread level. A leverage of 1:100, a spread from 0 p.;
- swap-free — Islamic type of account with no commission for the transfer of the transaction for another day. The terms of this account correspond to Sharia law.
Also, TrioMarkets clients can open a demo account to test their trading skills and the conditions that the broker offers for cooperation.
For replenishing account or withdrawing funds, the company offers to use bank transfer, Visa/MasterCard or Neteller, WebMoney, Skrill, PayPal electronic payment systems.
TrioMarkets clients can use the following trading platforms:
1. MetaTrader 4 - for a computer and mobile gadgets. This terminal provides access to 50 instruments for building charts and indicators, also there is an option to trade manually and in automatic mode.
2. MT4 TrioXtend is an innovative platform that allows to optimize trade transactions and use a professional toolkit.
Traders' reviews about TrioMarkets are completely positive, and in addition, the company regularly conducts promo offers where it is possible to earn extra money by attracting new clients for cooperation with TrioMarkets.