Broker review Daweda Exchange
Brokerage company Daweda Exchange offers its clients exchange trade in contracts. Trading on a broker platform allows to trade with other traders. Representatives of the broker have no right to participate in the formation of prices, because the profit of the platform is a fixed fee of $0.50 for the transaction.
The Daweda Exchange company provides the opportunity to trade binary contracts, which, unlike options, allow a seller and a buyer to mutually choose the amount of bargaining and the amount they intend to invest. You can also hedge your own investment to protect it, which was appreciated by the clients in their reviews about Daweda Exchange.
Daweda Exchange offers the following conditions:
- Trade between traders without a brokerage company
- Possibility to receive up to 100% of profit from transactions
- Possibility to receive refunds in money equivalent
- The minimum deposit amount is $100
- Automated Trading System (ATS)
- 24-hour trading
- The broker's activity is regulated by CySEC, which guarantees the security of trading operations.
The automated trading system (ATS) creates transactions, and then translates them directly to the Daweda Exchange terminal. Usage of the service is free, and in addition, ATS provides a high speed of opening and processing transactions, which can’t be achieved in manual mode. The ATS-system can select the optimal prices for each position.