Broker review eToro
The broker eToro Ltd. has been working under the eToro brand since 2006. The company is registered as the Cyprus Investment Company (No. HE200585), and in addition, the broker's activity is controlled by CySEC (109/10).
eToro is the largest social trading and investment network.
The broker provides its clients with the following terms:
- high speed of execution of all trade operations using STP and NDD technologies;
- the spread's level remains unchanged and this makes possible to know the fee amount for each transaction;
- direct communication with the market without intermediaries and additional fees.
1 type of account is offered to the clients:
- Minimum deposit: 50$
- Orders execution: Instant execution
- Spread: from 2 pip.
- Minimum transactions volume: 0,1 lot
- Leverage: 1:400
- Stop Out level: 0%
- Additional fees: none.
Trade in eToro is carried out using the following trading platforms:
- eToro OpenBook (collective trading is allowed);
- eToro WebTrader – a web terminal that does not need to be installed on a personal computer;
- Copy.Me – allows professional traders to offer their services to other market participants;
- Mobile Trader monitors the work of the OpenBook network in mobile gadgets with Android and iOS operation systems.
Clients with the amount of funds on the account exceeding $20 000 automatically receive the status of a VIP-client and get a Premium Account with the following advantages:
- bonuses when depositing funds to the account;
- top-priority withdrawal of money;
- personal consultant.
Investment offer 'Popular Investor' is the broker's unique program. According to customer feedback, the eToro terminal has the opportunity to make a profit of up to 2% of the assets under management, which requires creating the investment portfolio. This portfolio allows to make profitable transactions which can be copied by other traders in the future.
eToro's clients can replenish the deposit, withdraw money using the following payment systems: PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Webmoney, Sofort, YandexMoney, bank transfer as well as VISA/MasterCard.