Exness Raw Spread Account for professional traders
Exness offers its services for customers with different experience of working on the financial markets. The broker has trading account options for the beginners (Standard accounts) and for professional traders (Pro Accounts). Forex-up has reviewed Exness Raw Spread Account for professionals
This account is designed for active traders, offering spreads from 0 pips and minimum size of the commissions and fees. We also compared Raw Spread Account with other types of accounts on Exness to help you choose the option that is best suited for your style of trading.
Exness Raw Spread Account features
Raw Spread and Zero are similar in terms of basic parameters and distinguished by very narrow spreads compared to the market. Practice of fixed commissions per trade is applied. Overall, they are lower than the market average, which is highly valued by the fans of trading robots, this parameter being one of the key parameters for success for them.
- Trading platforms: МТ4, МТ5, WebTerminal on MT5, iOS, Android.
- Available currency accounts: over 60.
- Instruments: 107 currency pairs, CFD on cryptocurrencies, indices, metals, shares of American companies.
- Minimum deposit — 200 USD.
- Turnover commission – no.
- Commission per 1 lot - 3.5 USD per standard lot.
- Spread — variable, from 0 points.
- Average spread for EURUSD - from 0 points.
- Maximum number of positions – unlimited
- Minimum volume of lots — 0,01.
- Maximum volume of lots — 7:00 - 20:59 GMT+0: 200 lots, 21:00 - 6:59 GMT+0: 20 lots.
- Order execution - Market.
- Leverage — up to 1:2000.
- Stop Out — 0.
- Margin Call - 30%.
- Swap free for Muslim countries - available.
- Bonuses for deposit on the account — n/a.
- Tick history: archive for previous years available.
Below is the comparison of conditions on the Raw Spread Account and other types of accounts on Exness.
Commissions on Raw Spread Account
It is often difficult for the traders to figure out how the commissions are charged on different types of accounts on Exness. We have prepared a comparative table below to see where the commissions are the lowest. The figures indicate the amount a trader will have to pay for execution of one standard lot of 100,000 units of base currency on each account type on Exness.
Comparison of commissions on different account types on Exness
|EURUSD||10 USD||6 USD||3.5 USD||3.5 USD||8.5 USD|
|GBPUSD||18 USD||9 USD||6.5 USD||4.5 USD||11.5 USD|
|USDCAD||16.95 USD||10.31 USD||7.18 USD||5 USD||11.34 USD|
|USDJPY||10.27 USD||6.54 USD||3.5 USD||3.5 USD||9.03 USD|
|EURGBP||20.16 USD||12.6 USD||8.54 USD||9 USD||13.84 USD|
|USDRUB||467.41 USD||291.87 USD||231 USD||231 USD||n/a|
Also as an example, let’s compare how much a trader will have to pay for execution of an order on CFD on stocks in the amount of USD 5,000.
|APPLE (Appl)||3.06 USD||1.53 USD|
|Amazon (AMZN)||4.01 USD||2.87 USD|
|Facebook (FB)||3.42 USD||1.90 USD|
|Alphabet (GOOG)||8.92 USD||3.97 USD|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)||4.21 USD||1.77 USD|
Exness commissions on Raw Account are beneficial also compared to other brokers. We have calculated how much a trader will have to pay for order execution on CFD on the most popular U.S. stock indices.
|Exness Raw Spread||eToro||Forex.com|
|S&P 500||0.5 USD||1 USD||0.6 USD|
|Dow Jones 30||4.25 USD||6 USD||Instrument unavailable|
You can learn about Exness commissions on all types of accounts in a special section on the broker’s website – Contract Specification.
How to open Exness Raw Spread account: step-by-step guide
1.Follow the link to Exness website
2.Press Start Now
3. Fill out the registration form
4. Press Open New Account
5. Your personal account on the broker’s website will open. Find Raw Spread account type and press Open Real Account or Try demo, if you want to first test the features of this account.
6. Set the leverage, base currency and fill out other required information. Then, press Create account.
7. After this, you will need to fund your account using one of the methods and verify personal data. It is easy to do using your personal account on the Exness platform. You already have access to it at this point.
Should you choose Exness?
Let’s also look into the broker’s key features that will help you decide, whether you’d like to work with Exness.
Reliability and security
Exness has been operating in the market since 2008. To maintain the proper level of transparency, the company is regularly audited by KPMG. As of September 2020, the company reported that it was servicing 141,586 active customer accounts. In that month alone, the customers withdrew $221.7 million.
Exness is regulated in three jurisdictions:
- British Financial Conduct Authority (FCA, license No. 730729);
- Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC, license No.178/12);
- Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA, license No. SD025).
Markets and products
Exness offers access to trading 107 currency pairs, and also CFDs on the most popular U.S. stocks, cryptocurrencies, indices and commodity assets. All markets offered by the broker are available on the Raw Spread account.
Deposit and withdrawal
Exness provides a number of ways to deposit and withdraw money to satisfy the needs of the majority of customers. These include credit/debit cards, electronic wallets, cryptocurrencies, etc. In some payment systems, instant withdrawal is available.
The broker offers customer support in 15 languages. The main information of the website is available in 18 languages.
To learn about the pros and cons of the broker, we advise you to also read our expert review of Exness on Forex-Up. It features more detailed information about the account types on Exness, commissions and fees, education, analytical and many other services offered by the broker.