Broker review Adamant Finance
The Adamant Finance company entered the brokerage market in 2014 positioning itself as an institutional broker, through which traders can enter into transactions without intermediaries. Adamant Finance cooperates with large banks and hedge funds, whose liquidity allows to offer traders the most comfortable conditions for trading with ECN-NDD technology. The broker continuously works on improvement and expansion of trading opportunities of the clients as evidenced by numerous reviews about Adamant Finance.
The company is regulated by IFSA.
The broker provides 3 types of accounts for trading:
- min. deposit - $1
- Forex trading tools and metals
- spread from 2 p.
- leverage up to 1:500
- min. deposit - $125
- Forex trading tools, metals and raw materials
- spread from 0.5 p.
- leverage up to 1:200
- min. deposit - $200
- Forex trading tools, metals, raw materials and indices
- spread from 0 p.
- leverage up to 1:100
The Adamant Finance's clients can deposit money into their accounts both in the American currency and in euro using various payment systems including Neteller, WebMoney, Skrill, QIWI Wallet, OKPay, YandexMoney, Bitcoin, FasaPay, PerfectMoney, Visa/MasterCard.
The broker offers such terminals for trading:
- MetaTrader 4 for PC is a multifunctional terminal with multilingual interface, wide range of indicators, execution of Market Execution orders;
- Android MT4 is a terminal for mobile devices running on Android OS. The functionality is no worse than MetaTrader 4 for PC;
- iPhone MT4 is a platform for Apple mobile devices.
Adamant Finance publishes up-to-date analytics from the company's specialists which includes technical, fundamental, wave and graphical analyzes.
For beginners in the field of trading, the broker has created a special 'Training' section with Forex guides, articles and examples of transactions.