Broker review BMFN
“Boston Merchant Financial Group” company provides an access to the most liquid financial markets and offers such trading instruments as stocks, share and industrial indices, currencies and raw materials.
“BMFN” broker has the following advantages:
- Over 99 financial instruments, including FX, CFDs;
- Best trading systems, including the most popular one – MetaTrader terminal;
- Profitable trading conditions + No Dealing Desk;
- Low spreads for most of the major currency pairs.
“BMFN” company offers 1 trading account type – real account. It is designed for traders with different level of skills, as well as to test various trading strategies.
- Minimum deposit – USD 50;
- Orders execution – market execution;
- Spread: fixed (at 3 pips) and variable (depending on the market);
- Minimum transaction volume: 0.10 of lot;
- Maximum leverage: 1:400;
- Stop Out level: 100%;
- Additional commission rate: USD 1.25 from 10.000 of lot.
“BMFN” broker carries out its trading activity through 3 trading platforms to choose from: MT4, BMF Pro, and BMF-Currenex. You can also use the mobile applications of these platforms.
Especially for those customers, who wish to receive some additional income, this broker offers to use its affiliate program. Thanks to this program each trader can get a significant compensation for inviting new customers to “BMFN”.
If you want to make a deposit or withdraw money, it is possible via the following payment systems: bank transfer, credit card, Neteller, China Union, Skrill.
You can find reviews about “BMFN” company on different thematic resources.