Broker review Key to Markets
“Key to Markets” Independent Brokerage Company provides its customers with an access to the global financial markets. Traders can use a wide range of products, and the whole trading process is carried out in popular and well-trusted trading terminal called MetaTrader 4.
“Key to Markets” company’s financial activity is regulated by FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and by the European Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MIFID), which gives a possibility to make business on the territory of EU. The company is registered in the United Kingdom.
“Key to Markets” broker believes that one of its main goals is to support all its users on the Forex market.
A trader can choose between two account types – the difference is the commission level. This broker is not a marketmaker, therefore, its commission is fixed and aggregate spread may vary.
MetaTrader 4 Standard
Standard account type requires a commission in the amount of 1 pips (net of a market spread). In a trading terminal customers will see a higher spread (1 pips / 10 MT4 points), but the commission amount for opening/closing of an order will be 0.
MetaTrader 4 Pro
Using PRO account type a trader will be able to see market spreads and this company’s commission data separately. A commission for 1 lot is EUR 6 or USD 8 (EUR 3 / USD 4 for opening, EUR 3 / USD 4 for closing). This account type is popular among scalpers and those traders, who generally prefer to see a market spread on their monitors and don’t mind paying additional money for it.
Especially for those traders who already have Forex trading experience, this broker offers interesting affiliate programs:
- “Broker-representative” program – a client is provided with advertising banners, referral links tracking systems and certain bonuses for attracting new users;
- “Refer-a-friend” program – a client will receive profits proportional to a trade value of the traders attracted;
- “White Label representative” program – a client has a possibility to open his/her own brokerage company under “Key to Markets” brand.
“Key to Markets” company offers its clients to use various account deposition options. If you need to place a deposit or withdraw your earnings from a trading account, you can use the following solutions:
- Bank transfer;
- MasterCard bank cards;
- Electronic Payment Systems: Skrill and Neteller.
When you deposit your account through a bank card or via electronic payment systems, a payment provider charges a commission of 2.5%. No-commission deposition can be made with the help of a wire transfer.
If you want to contact “Key to Markets” company’s support service, use the following options:
- Write a message to the company’s e-mail address;
- Use the company’s Skype;
- Contact the company by calling to its UK office;
- Write to the company’s online-chat on the broker’s official web-site.